Fedora 15, new and exciting plans

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Tue Nov 23 02:31:53 UTC 2010

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 21:24:41 -0500,
  Kyle McMartin <kyle at mcmartin.ca> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 08:00:55PM -0600, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> > > https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=2614153
> >
> > I've been running that kernel for a couple of days on one machine
> > with floppies. (I am go to switch to -62 tonight.) Two other machines
> > I have with floppies are running rawhide. One is essentially the same
> > as the one I with get the info from shortly. The other is significantly
> > different.
>
> Unlikely, given I only built it on Sunday night... It's a scratch build
> with a patch included.
>
> (Yes, the messages would be in dmesg.)

I saw a -61 and assumed it was the same build. I was going to double check.
Things are taking me longer to do here as I am having some annoying video
problems with rawhide. It takes a long time to switch work spaces and some
times raising windows is also takes a long time.

Anyway, I'll try it out on one machine in a little bit.