F15 Feature - convert as many service init files as possible to the native SystemD services

Michał Piotrowski mkkp4x4 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 17:44:25 UTC 2010

W dniu 23 listopada 2010 18:35 użytkownik philippe makowski
<makowski.fedora at gmail.com> napisał:
> 2010/11/23 Michał Piotrowski <mkkp4x4 at gmail.com>:
>> W dniu 21 listopada 2010 12:13 użytkownik Michał Piotrowski
>> <mkkp4x4 at gmail.com> napisał:
>>> We can create a list of all scripts in wiki and
>>> maintainers of individual packages would indicate that they want to
>>> convert scripts themselves.
> I'll try to do it for Firebird package
> can you give me some hints and place I have to read before ?

This is a good start point
http://0pointer.de/blog/projects/systemd-for-admins-3.html

About services, sockets, targets etc
http://0pointer.de/public/systemd-man/

You may want to read all systemd related things from
http://0pointer.de/blog/
(if you don't know how it works, you should start from begining)

Best regards,
Michal