Updates Criteria Summary/Brainstorming

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Tue Nov 23 18:03:54 UTC 2010

Adam Williamson wrote:
> The bodhi 2.0 solution is to decouple autopush and acceptance: they
> really shouldn't be paired, I think it's just an unintended consequence
> of the current code. You should be able to set +1 threshold for
> acceptance allowing the maintainer to then push manually, and +3 for
> autopush, for instance.

It'd be easy to fix with the current code: just make Bodhi use a +1
threshold for acceptance if autokarma is disabled. (In fact, I don't
understand why this isn't the case yet.) Or, for that matter, always make it
use a +1 threshold. I don't understand why we restrict a maintainer with a
value *set by that same maintainer*! This just makes no sense.

        Kevin Kofler