REVIEW/RFC: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kevin/Updates_Policy_Draft

Orcan Ogetbil oget.fedora at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 18:47:23 UTC 2010

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 1:50 PM, Jesse Keating wrote:

> On 10/1/10 10:41 AM, Chuck Anderson wrote:
>> How would you like it if you drove into work, parked your car, and
>> when you went out to your car at the end of the day to commute home
>> you found that the left-hand-drive changed to a right-hand-drive?  Or
>> the fuel fill moved to the other side?  Or the transmission shift
>> pattern changed?
>
> Or the car was moved to a different parking spot, the roads were changed
> on the way home, and your garage was re-organized so that you have to
> park somewhere differently within it.

Such things happen in life.

- Roads get closed and you need to take an alternate path.
- My friend's transmission broke once, he couldn't shift to 2. He had
to shift from 1 to 3 all the time, but this wasn't too hard to learn.
- My wife takes my car. But I need a car urgent. I borrowed my
friend's car and the fuel fill is on the different side with respect
to my car. But I learned it.

Learning such stuff does not bother me in my daily workflow. But I
guess I am alone here. Sad :(

Orcan