Need proventester karma for firstboot-1.113-4.fc14 (was: Re: bodhi v0.7.9 deployed)

Camilo Mesias camilo at mesias.co.uk
Sat Oct 2 22:10:34 UTC 2010

I think the moral of this story is that the input to the process is
fallible. Shit always happens.

Automated systems that filter or delay the 'happening' should be
backed up by statistics to show that they help...

Otherwise, when they filter and delay attempts to fix problems by
people who are trying to help, they will just cause frustration.

-Cam