docbook and glibc breakage [STILL BREAKING EVERYTHING]

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 08:59:44 UTC 2010

On 27 September 2010 20:31, Richard Hughes <hughsient at gmail.com> wrote:
> Right, but you could argue it's a regression as the behavior changed.
> Could somebody please fix docbook-utils, otherwise all the GNOME koji
> builds are going to fail.

All my F14 builds are still failing with:

docbook2man zif.sgml > /dev/null
grep: character class syntax is [[:space:]], not [:space:]
grep: character class syntax is [[:space:]], not [:space:]
jw: There is no frontend called "/docbook/utils-0.6.14/frontends/docbook".

I don't care if [[:space:]] is the POSIX correct behavior or not, all
I know is every single build I've sent to build for F14 is failing.

I'm *very* close to just not caring about F14, and just continuing to
develop for rawhide.

Richard.