LibreOffice

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Mon Oct 4 09:43:57 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-10-02 at 23:33 +0200, Mathieu Bridon wrote:
> On Sat, 2010-10-02 at 22:14 +0530, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> > On Sat, 2010-10-02 at 15:21 +0100, Paul F. Johnson wrote:
> > > I have no problems helping package this behemoth!
> >
> > +1 : I can help out too.
>
> Given that the Fedora OOo maintainer [1] is in the steering committee of
> the new Document Foundation [2], I wouldn't worry about the move. ;)

I'm working on it, I've got some scratch builds at
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/scratch/caolanm/
Hopefully I'll be submitting a package review during the week.

Plan is to remain as we are for F-14, and push forward for F-15/rawhide,
which gives us time to sync things up.

Currently also pushing our patches into LibreOffice to finally be zero
patch-pending, which'll be nice.

If people want to help, I recommend looking at
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/LibreOffice/EasyHacks
and submit some fixes, no matter how trivial you think they are.
Anything from removing pointless revision-marking comments and
translating some German comments to major new features.

C.