xulrunner 2.0 in rawhide (F15) bundles several system libs

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Wed Oct 6 12:49:14 UTC 2010

Ralf Corsepius, Tue, 05 Oct 2010 06:01:09 +0200:
> Close source school of thinking - Trademarks exist to protect an
> enterprise's product and to close out "copyiers". FLOSS exists to enable
> people "to share".

Nonsense, trademarks exists to protect users and to avoid living off
somebody else brand recognition. Which is the only reason why plagiarized
products are really bad. I would really prefer genuine Rhine Risling than
some cheap junk which just sells much better under this name.

Matěj

The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they
can bribe the people with their own money.
    -- Alexis de Tocqueville