Review request: Nice-to-have bug process documentation proposal

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Oct 6 17:32:07 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-09-23 at 12:58 +0100, Adam Williamson wrote:
> Hi, everyone. So we partly used the proposed new nice-to-have bug
> tracking system during the F14 Beta process, and it seemed to go well.
> In a quick burst of airport productivity, I've quickly written up a
> bunch of proposed new wiki pages and modifications to existing ones to
> document the nice-to-have process (and, incidentally, extend
> documentation of the blocker process, since we don't seem to have much
> of it beyond the blocker meeting SOP right now). All the pages can be
> found here:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:NTH_adjustment_drafts

Thanks to James for his feedback on this. I haven't had much feedback
from anyone else. However, given that in practice everyone involved in
the release review process has been happy using the NTH system drafted
here so far, I intend to make the draft changes final (with
modifications to reflect James' feedback) by the end of the week, so if
you have any feedback you've been sitting on, now would be the perfect
time to send it :) Thanks everyone!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey