[fedora-java] Java SIG meeting minutes (5th Oct 2010)

Stanislav Ochotnicky sochotnicky at redhat.com
Fri Oct 8 08:55:16 UTC 2010

On 10/08/2010 10:49 AM, Guido Grazioli wrote:
> Hello and thanks for minutes; should we consider free to contribute to
> the draft
> page directly, or maybe in the discussion page? Or better in this ml?

I think it would be best to discuss possible improvements on java-devel
mailing list. If proposed changes are just small corrections (typos,
clarifications) I think it would be OK to just help akurtakov with the
draft. Not sure how are permissions set-up though :-)

--
Stanislav Ochotnicky <sochotnicky at redhat.com>

PGP: 71A1677C