OpenLayers update?

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 06:58:32 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-10-09 at 09:42 +0300, Ville Skyttä wrote:
> If an update is known to break dependent software, it breaks it
> whether the
> affected software is in Fedora or not.

I just read up the update policy.[1]

This means you either use rawhide for latest packages (no one uses
rawhide for development btw,) or you stay on stable Fedora with a
previous old release of software?

The one thing I loved most about Fedora was having the *latest* the FOSS
had to offer (without having to go rawhide).

Looks like the new update policy just began affecting me XD.

Thank you for the info, I'll build myself an rpm when necessary.

[1]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Updates_Policy#Stable_Releases

--
Thanks!
Regards,