Anyone using aplus-fsf?

Eric Smith eric at brouhaha.com
Sun Oct 10 09:57:25 UTC 2010

  Jerry James wrote:
> I thought I should give fair warning to anyone who might be using
> aplus-fsf, though: if Jochen fails to respond and I become aplus-fsf
> maintainer, I intend to kill that package.  If you want to keep it
> alive, taking action soon would be a good idea.
I use the package, but I use it in the provided xterm-apl rather than in
Emacs, so the bug in question hasn't affected me.

I'd hate to see the package die, but I'm not going to try to fix that
bug, if that's what you're looking for.  I use Emacs for stuff other
than APL, but I don't really know much about Emacs LISP, and don't
currently have time to learn it.

Best regards,
Eric