It's been a while, but I could do with a hand...

John5342 john5342 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 23:11:50 UTC 2010

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 00:05, Paul F. Johnson
<paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It's been a while since I've done any sort of uploading and in that time
> my box died, has been rebuilt and is running happily on rawhide.
>
> Problem is my scripts for uploading have gone! I've followed the
> information on the wiki but when I try to upload, I'm getting
>
> [paul at PB3 common]$ ./cvs-import.sh
> ~/rpmbuild/SRPMS/mono-2.8-1.1.fc15.src.rpm
> Checking out module: 'mono'
> Unpacking source package: mono-2.8-1.1.fc15.src.rpm...
> cvs [server aborted]: "remove" requires write access to the repository
>
> I've downloaded a client side cert, changed my gpg key and ssh key
> (uploaded both to my details on the fas system).
>
> I've done export CVS_RSH=ssh and export
> CVSROOT=:ext:pfj at cvs.fedoraproject.org:/cvs/pkgs
>
> Have I gone wrong somewhere and to make life easy, is there a GUI way to
> upload to the rawhide repos yet?

Everything uses git now. See
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Join and for some
equivelant commands to cvs
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Using_Fedora_GIT is useful.

--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary
and those who don't...