Heads up: libOSMesa soname bump and etc

Adam Jackson ajax at redhat.com
Wed Oct 20 17:49:04 UTC 2010

We've been carrying a patch to libOSMesa for far too long now to fix the
soname at .6, since there was no actual ABI change between .6 and .7.
I'm tired of porting the patch so it'll be libOSMesa.so.7 in the next
Mesa build in F15.

The only affected packages seem to be vtk and paraview, so I'll kick off
rebuilds for them as well.

In related news, nothing seems to be using libOSMesa16 or libOSMesa32,
so they're getting dropped.  If they're being used in an external repo
please let me know, and if they are then we should probably figure out
alternate packaging for them since it doesn't make sense to upgrade them
at the same rate as the DRI drivers.

- ajax