orphan most of my packages

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Thu Oct 21 15:51:24 UTC 2010

Andy Shevchenko wrote:
> klamav -- Clam Anti-Virus on the KDE Desktop

I picked this one up, it has been effectively comaintained by me anyway (I
kept using provenpackager privileges to periodically fix its build for the
latest ClamAV).

Note that this is a kdelibs3 app and that upstream is mostly if not entirely
defunct (no apparent activity since February 2009), but as long as it works,
I'll try to keep it working.

Upstream being defunct, this doesn't need any upgrading at the moment, but I
might be issuing some builds to fix the 2 reported klammail crashes shortly.

        Kevin Kofler