experimental systemd + initscripts repo

Michał Piotrowski mkkp4x4 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 16:47:19 UTC 2010

Hi,

2010/10/21 Bill Nottingham <notting at redhat.com>:
> I've set up a repo on r.fp.org:
>  http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/notting/initscripts-systemd/
>
> This repo includes updated initscripts and associated packages
> that test the conversion of various boot-time actions to systemd
> services. (Essentially, rc.sysinit is dead.) Before putting this
> in rawhide, we want to make sure it's not too horribly broken.
>
> Feedback welcome in bugzilla (against initscripts) or on the list.
> There may be additional changes pushed to the repo as more things
> are moved to native systemd services.

I would like to test this, but before testing this packages I updated
system to latest rawhide and now I don't have network :(

dhclient eth0 shows me this:
system library: fopen: Permission denied: bss_file.c:165
fopen('/etc/pki/tls/open_ssl.cnf', 'rb')
BIO routines:BIO_new_file:system lib:bss_file.c:168
configuration file routines:DEF_LOAD:system lib:conf_def.c:199

Any ideas what could go wrong?

/etc/pki/tls/open_ssl.cnf perm is 644

Which package I should downgrade?

> Bill