Yubikeys are now supported

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Mon Oct 25 12:31:51 UTC 2010

Maxim Burgerhout <maxim at wzzrd.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I am the maintainer for ykpers and libyubikey for Fedora. It's great
> to see Fedora starting to use these nifty devices!
>
> If there is anything I can do to help out and make the use of
> Yubikey's in the Fedora project into a success, just holler.

Hi -- I likewise want to congratulate you on adding support for this to
the Fedora infrastructure (and thanks Maxim for packaging work).

I work for Yubico and if there are any questions or issues with the
YubiKey that you can encounter, please let me know and can accelerate an
answer.  I have re-read this thread, and from what I can tell, you got
all current questions resolved, but if I missed something, please let me
know.

/Simon