who broke fedoraproject.org usability?

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Wed Oct 27 18:22:40 UTC 2010

Once upon a time, Tom spot Callaway <tcallawa at redhat.com> said:
> Also, it is worth noting that the new website makes heavy use of
> Javascript, so if you have NoScript (or equivalent) running, you'll not
> get a good view of the site. :)

Yeah, apparently that was the problem I was seeing.  Honestly, making a
site that looks broken with NoScript is a bad idea, especially for a
user base that probably has a higher-than-average number of Firefox
users (and probably mode advanced users that are likely to use things
like NoScript).  Requiring JavaScript just to get the correct layout is
IMHO broken.
--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>