Space for public package git repositories

Tim Niemueller tim at niemueller.de
Thu Oct 28 04:33:07 UTC 2010

Hi fellow Fedorans.

Recently I wanted to modify a package. Since we now use git for
packages, the following work flow feels natural:

git clone package-repo
make changes in package repo
commit
push repo somewhere
send pull request to package maintainer

Is that the anticipated workflow? Should I use fedorapeople.org webspace
to push the repository to (a newer git version there would be nice
then), or is there some other space that is meant for this kind of
repositories, that I can easily upload the repository to and have it
publicly accessible?

	Tim

--
     Tim Niemueller <tim at niemueller.de>      www.niemueller.de