Summary/Minutes from today's FESCo meeting (2010-10-26) NEW TIME!

Patrick MONNERAT pm at datasphere.ch
Fri Oct 29 17:00:54 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-10-29 at 12:31 -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:

> I think that's something we can live with. Colorizing is already significant
> overhead, and if performance is important, don't do it:

I'm color-blind (I see colors but I don't distinguish them) quite
strongly. In addition, I usually work on a reverse intensity terminal
(light on dark), that makes ls colors anti-ergonomic.

I already considered the introduction of a default shell alias to force
coloring as particularly wicked.

Thus: -1 for indications by colors.