Fast Light Tool Kit

Eric "Sparks" Christensen sparks at fedoraproject.org
Sun Oct 31 01:51:34 UTC 2010

On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 21:32, R P Herrold <herrold at owlriver.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Oct 2010, Eric "Sparks" Christensen wrote:
>
>> I found a program that I want to package but it requires Fast Light
>> Tool Kit (FLTK).  The source is a single file with no readme and I'm
>> not exactly sure how to package the software.  Has anyone worked with
>> FLTK that might be able to help me with this?
>
> it is packaged abundantly.  What is the question?
>
> fltk
> /mnt/nfs/var/ftp/pub/mirror/redhat/rawhide/SRPMS/fltk-1.1.10-4.fc15.src.rpm
>
> also in epel and fedora for since forever
>
> -- Russ herrold

I know that FLTK is packaged.  What I'm trying to figure out is how to
package a program that requires FLTK to compile.  I'm not familar with
FLTK and the software I downloaded didn't come with any README or
instructions for compiling.  So I was hoping someone knew about FLTK
and what I needed to do to package this software that requires FLTK to
build.  The source I downloaded contained a single file so I'm not
sure what needs to happen.

--Eric