F14 youtube support?

Michał Piotrowski mkkp4x4 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 23:59:26 UTC 2010

Hi,

Is there any possibility to use Youtube in Fedora 14? First I tried to
install Adobe Flash 10.1. I tried to copy flashlib to various dirs
/usr/lib64/mozilla/plugins, /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins,
~/.mozilla/plugins, but about:plugins in Firefox doesn't show me any
informationa about flash support. I installed gnash package and
Firefox showed information about Adobe plugin - I tried to run some
videos, but the only thing I saw was a fancy error message about
gnash. I removed gnash and information about Adobe flash support in
Firefox disappeared, so I installed gnash again but now about:plugins
doesn't show me any information about flash support - blah :)

So? Is there any way to use youtube on Fedora?

Regards,
Michal