Koji crashes Chromium [was Rawhide Koji borked??]

mike cloaked mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 09:22:59 UTC 2010

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 1:59 AM, Genes MailLists <lists at sapience.com> wrote:
> On 09/05/2010 09:53 AM, Frank Murphy wrote:
>> Michal
>>
>> It's chromium not chrome.
>>

>  As explained in the chrome bug report mentioned earlier in this thread
> - there is a bug in nss-xx version 3.12.6 and earlier - please update to
> newer version.
>
>  Do we need to file a bugzilla RFE to update nss tools to 3.12.7 as
> this seems to fix the problem. Not sure what else the bug in nss effects.

There is a build in koji for 3.12.7 for f13 (and f14):
(which not yet in bodhi or updates-testing)
and https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/nss-3.12.7-3.fc14,nss-softokn-3.12.7-3.fc14,nss-util-3.12.7-2.fc14,nspr-4.8.6-1.fc14?_csrf_token=dbacf71fcbcaa49221d2b390b6667e3adb652e0e
for f14.

I guess this will come to f12 before too long also. However you can
get the files from koji if you need to test/use more urgently.

--
mike c