F14 youtube support?

Petr Pisar ppisar at redhat.com
Mon Sep 6 11:13:28 UTC 2010

On 2010-09-02, Chris Jones <chrisjones at comcen.com.au> wrote:

> Is this problem with flash not working on x86_64 architecture limited to
> Fedora or what?
> I use Ubuntu 10.04 64bit as my primary operating system and have 32bit
> Flash installed with wrapper inside Firefox 4.0 beta 4 and have no
> problems.

I have personal experience with nspluginwrapper on Gentoo. It did not
crash actually. When closing a tab with SWF, the plugin blocked and one
needed to kill it manually. After killing, Firefox did some fancy things.

However I heard similar stories from other distributions users, so I
thought it's broken everywhere. I'm glad to hear it works again (or at
least somewhere).

-- Petr