Tsclient

Chris Jones chrisjones at comcen.com.au
Tue Sep 7 00:24:54 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-09-04 at 18:17 +0200, Christoph Wickert wrote:
> Am Samstag, den 04.09.2010, 13:27 +0100 schrieb Christopher Brown:
>
> > The new tsclient 2.0 GUI is terrible and these days there are far
> > superior alternatives in the form of gnome-rdp and remmina which I
> > happily use and provide a better end-user experience.
>
> BTW: gnome-rdp is no more, remmina is it's successor.
>
> Regards,
> Christoph

Although I'm no fan of Mono, I am a user of gnome-rdp. I ditched
tsclient a long time ago in favor of gnome-rdp as it's much better and
much more stable.

Christoph, what on earth makes you think that gnome-rdp is obsolete and
has been replaced? Although they have a similar look, feel and function,
gnome-rdp and remmina are two completely different applications.

Regards

--
Chris Jones <chrisjones at comcen.com.au>