How long is a week?

Björn Persson bjorn at xn--rombobjrn-67a.se
Tue Sep 7 22:25:29 UTC 2010

Quote from https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Package_update_acceptance_criteria:

All other updates must either:
    · reach the criteria laid out in the previous section OR
    · reach the positive Bodhi karma threshold specified by the updates
submitter OR
    · spend some minimum amount of time in updates-testing, currently one week

So spending one week in updates-testing is supposed to be sufficient to proceed
to updates, right?

It has now been over eight days since GtkAda-2.14.0-8.fc14 was pushed to F-14
updates-testing, and over nine days since I submitted it, but when I try to
submit it to stable I get the message "This update has not yet met the minimum
testing requirements defined in the Package Update Acceptance Criteria".

I don't understand this. How does Bodhi count weeks, or what other criteria
does this update need to meet?

Björn Persson