Koji crashes Chromium [was Rawhide Koji borked??]

James Antill james at fedoraproject.org
Wed Sep 8 05:01:22 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-09-07 at 17:41 -0700, J. Randall Owens wrote:
> On 09/07/2010 05:33 PM, Genes MailLists wrote:
> >    Problem with yum - I cannot seem to find the equivalent of the --test
> > rpm option ?

 Well you can do:

yum blah --setopt=tsflags=test

...which is exactly --test, including running the rpm transaction (in
test mode). IIRC some versions of yum don't appreciate running "test"
rpm transactions.

> The best equivalent to --test I've noticed is to just run the yum
> command normally, then reply 'n' if/when you get the "Is this ok [y/N]:"
> prompt.  It doesn't lend itself to non-interactive use, of course.

 This just runs the yum side, including the depsolver, and I often use
it non-interactively with:

echo | yum install blah