spot's firefox4 breaks fedpkg upload
iarnell at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 04:30:58 UTC 2010
It looks like the nss-3.12.8-0.1.beta1.fc13 in spot's firefox4 repo is
breaking fedpkg upload (and new-sources, of course) when you have a
shiny new 2048-bit client certificate.
My old certificate expired yesterday, so I got a shiny new one.
Firefox itself was okay - no problem to connect to koji web interface;
and koji client was okay. But curl seems to have a problem:
curl -v -I --cert .fedora.cert --cacert .fedora-server-ca.cert
* About to connect() to pkgs.fedoraproject.org port 443 (#0)
* Trying 188.8.131.52... connected
* Connected to pkgs.fedoraproject.org (184.108.40.206) port 443 (#0)
* Initializing NSS with certpath: /etc/pki/nssdb
* CAfile: /home/iarnell/.fedora-server-ca.cert
* Unable to load client key -8178.
* Closing connection #0
curl: (58) Unable to load client key -8178.
After removing firefox4 and downgrading nss-* to the proper f13
versions again, all is fine.
More information about the devel