15 or rawhide?

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Wed Sep 15 00:13:53 UTC 2010

Jon Masters said the following on 09/14/2010 03:17 PM Pacific Time:
> Folks,
>
> I was going to file an automated bug report, but it wants to file
> against "15", which doesn't exist, rather than Rawhide (which obviously
> does). I can email and ask for a version 15 to be added to Bugzilla,
> etc. but is that the solution, or should ABRT be always realizing to use
> rawhide and it's just a bug in that tool?
>
> Jon.

No, please do not create version 15. Shouldn't ABRT be looking to a file
like /etc/fedora-release to determine the release version?

Rawhide is the repo where the packages and the version the bug was found
in are until the repo branches and becomes 15, at which time version 15
will be created and the open rawhide bugs that aren't features will be
changed to 15.

John