Meeting summary/minutes from today's FESCo meeting (2010-09-14)

Kyle McMartin kyle at mcmartin.ca
Wed Sep 15 13:56:10 UTC 2010

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 04:01:03PM -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>   * pjones and ajax are traveling today, will not be able to attend.
>     (nirik, 19:30:30)

Sorry, I thought I had mentioned this on IRC before, but I have a
conflict with the current scheduling for the next four months due to a
class at the university. (I thought I could cope and get on irc this
meeting, but the wireless access in the lecture theater was
non-existant.)

I think given this conflict, and the resulting discontent, I should
probably stand aside and allow someone whose schedule can cope to be
elected in my stead. (As I recall, when we determined the meeting time,
this was basically the only time people were all 'available' for.)

regards, Kyle