Voting Process [WAS: FESCo decision on systemd]

Christof Damian christof at damian.net
Wed Sep 15 18:36:39 UTC 2010

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 19:59, Sven Lankes <sven at lank.es> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 12:36:40PM -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
>
>> Gregdek mentioned voter fatigue on FAB a while back.  I know exactly what
>> he's talking about though I'm not quite sure how to fix it.  I suppose
>> meeting fatigue isn't much different.
>
> http://www.public-software-group.org/liquid_feedback maybe?

I have been reading and hearing about liquid feedback too and it
sounds perfect (from my point of view) for Fedora.

I often have the feeling that my opinion is not worth much and does
just voting for someone to be on some board is not enough. There are
some issues which I would like to vote on directly and others where I
trust other people to represent me. That is pretty much what liquid
feedback is for.

Christof