koji client does not work through proxy

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Fri Sep 17 06:37:56 UTC 2010

Le mardi 14 septembre 2010 à 15:13 +0300, Manuel Wolfshant a écrit :
> On 09/14/2010 12:18 AM, Mike McGrath wrote:

> > You'll need at least some open ports.  443 and 80 I think are the only
> > ones required for koji builds.
> and exactly those are the ones proxied almost everywhere where a
> mandatory proxy is in use. 80 at least.

Fedora proxy configuring is in such a sad state it's often better to
forget about configuring them altoguether and change the routing at
iptables level

*nat
:PREROUTING ACCEPT [0:0]
:OUTPUT ACCEPT [0:0]
:POSTROUTING ACCEPT [0:0]
-A POSTROUTING -o eth0 -j MASQUERADE
-A OUTPUT -m owner ! --gid-owner apache ! -p tcp --dport http -j
REDIRECT --to-port 8081

(here the proxy which use is forced is local mod_proxy ran by apache,
adapt to your situation)

--
Nicolas Mailhot