REVIEW/RFC: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kevin/Updates_Policy_Draft

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Tue Sep 21 21:47:04 UTC 2010

Greetings.

I'd like to ask for feedback and helping cleaning up an updates policy
draft page:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kevin/Updates_Policy_Draft

How can we clarify the language or the layout of the page to be more
clear? Are there places that it could be more like the existing package
update howto page? Could we be more detailed about what bodhi enforces
and whats just good practice?

Are there other exceptions cases that could be covered that you can
think of?

NOTE that this is a draft. I'd like constructive feedback.
If we can get something that looks ok by next week, FESCo would like to
approve this and put it in place.

Please do try and keep technical and constructive in replies, pretty
please? With a cherry on top?

kevin