Nautilus still no go in rawhide

Paul F. Johnson paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sat Sep 25 16:16:34 UTC 2010

Hi,

What is going on with Nautilus? It's not been usable for quite a while
now. Most recently, I've had it working by starting it from a terminal
window but now even that has stopped working and is giving me the
following

Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "pk-gtk-module": libpk-gtk-module.so:
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "gail-gnome": libgail-gnome.so:

(nautilus:11408): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: gsignal.c:1152: unable to
lookup signal "select" of unloaded type `GtkMenuItem'

(nautilus:11408): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_signal_add_emission_hook:
assertion `signal_id > 0' failed

(nautilus:11408): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: gsignal.c:1152: unable to
lookup signal "deselect" of unloaded type `GtkMenuItem'

(nautilus:11408): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_signal_add_emission_hook:
assertion `signal_id > 0' failed
Initializing nautilus-gdu extension

(nautilus:11408): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_ref: assertion
`G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

(this is the same if I use nautilus -n [then double click on a drive
icon] or nautilus with no arguments)

Any ideas on what is going on?

I last updated the machine last night and things seem to have gone wrong
since about Tuesday (last update on koji).

I did think it was related to the gir rebuilds, but that doesn't seem to
be the case.

HELP!!!!

TTFN

Paul

P.S. I have both .so files installed...
--
Vertraue mir, ich weiss, was ich mache...