Linux and application installing - screen shots of UI mock up

FlorianFesti ffesti at redhat.com
Mon Sep 27 15:25:19 UTC 2010

  Ok, I made some screen shots. It's a bit easier to understand if you
see it actually working. They should still give you a idea.

Looking at the PackageDB tags, filtering for the "Office" and "Qt" tags:
http://fedorapeople.org/~ffesti/screenshots/PackageDBTags.gif

Filtering for the "GNOME" menu tag and looking at the results found with
the "Audio" tag.
http://fedorapeople.org/~ffesti/screenshots/MenuTags.gif

Still filtering for "GNOME" but looking at the stripped down
Applications menu, showing the results in Applications->Games->Board:
http://fedorapeople.org/~ffesti/screenshots/Applications.gif

Searching for "circuit" and look at the results found in the comps
groups - wondering why we found some games:
http://fedorapeople.org/~ffesti/screenshots/Search.gif

Florian