REVIEW/RFC: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kevin/Updates_Policy_Draft

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 17:07:36 UTC 2010

On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 22:26, Brandon Lozza <brandon at pwnage.ca> wrote:
> I can't tell people Fedora is the best if it's not carrying the latest
> upstream KDE, its just not possible. I'm constantly recruiting new
> users. I'm in regular contact with the team of people who run
> Techrights.

... lots cut out ...

Brandon, I am not trying to pick a fight, but am trying to point out
some communication problems with your emails. The way it reads is:

Fedora should revolve around my SIG. And if it doesn't then that makes
Fedora crap.

This pretty much makes the whole conversation binary: 1 revolve around
me, or 0 head towards crap. Which pretty much puts this into a
collision course in the same way that people wanting us to name it
"Fedora GNU/Linux" go: It ain't gonna happen and the more you keep it
binary the less likely it will happen in the future.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.