Build fails on Koji x86_64 rawhide but not on any other release or arch.

Randall Berry randyn3lrx at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 09:08:31 UTC 2010

 Hi,

 I keep getting the same error trying to build fldigi on rawhide x64 but
not on rawhide i686 I don't know what to do to fix it. Attached is the
koji build report[1].

 I've successfully built the package locally using mock for rawhide on
i686 but for some reason the koji build fails on x64 and I don't
understand what the output of the log is telling me.

Excerpt from log[2]: (the only obvious error)

/usr/bin/ld: fldigi-trx.o: 'thread_id_' accessed both as normal and
thread local symbol
fldigi-trx.o: could not read symbols: File format not recognized
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [fldigi] Error 1

[1] http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=2450432
[2] http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=2496137&name=build.log