bodhi v0.7.9 deployed

Al Dunsmuir al.dunsmuir at sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 29 21:08:38 UTC 2010

On Wednesday, September 29, 2010, 4:15:28 PM, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Today it's this package. Tomorrow it'll be another one. Sure we can solve
> this particular problem (but it's taking WEEKS!), but why would that be the
> only one?

See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bmxyj6iInMc

Now  that  the problem and solution have been identified in this case,
it seems to me that a similar approach would also work in the future.

It  would  be  helpful  if  there  was an automatic report send to the
developer  mailing  list  identifying  packages  that  have  not  been
promoted  within  a  certain  number of days. That would serve to keep
things from slipping through the cracks.

Al