What's this /run directory doing on my system and where does it come from?

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Fri Apr 1 13:09:06 UTC 2011

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 8:57 AM, Jared K. Smith <jsmith at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> 2011/4/1 "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" <johannbg at gmail.com>:
>> So please try to be constructive and respectful in your responses.
>
> Let me step in here as the Fedora Project Leader and end this thread.

Please note that I quoted Jóhann here as an example of good practice,
not as an example of the reason I'm ending this thread.  His was
simply the last post in the thread at the time, and I'd rather quote
something positive than letting the personal attacks continue.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader