libedit update needs karma

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Apr 5 05:24:17 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-04-01 at 12:05 -0700, Christopher Aillon wrote:

> Really, just offer some instructions on how to test it in your plea.  I
> saw this update several times and skipped over it since I didn't really
> know how to properly test it and didn't bother taking the time to figure
> it out.

Good advice, but the best way to do this is to write a couple of test
cases, because that way you only have to do it once! :)

See:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_test_case_creation
and the categorization info at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_package_test_plan_creation to
'associate' the test cases with the package, so bodhi will show them in
whenever the package has an update.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey