F15: NIS, NFS mounts and systemd

Michał Piotrowski mkkp4x4 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 20:03:28 UTC 2011

W dniu 5 kwietnia 2011 21:49 użytkownik Michał Piotrowski
<mkkp4x4 at gmail.com> napisał:
> W dniu 5 kwietnia 2011 21:48 użytkownik Michał Piotrowski
> <mkkp4x4 at gmail.com> napisał:
>> Try to add some informations about ordering to ypbind script
>>
>> ### BEGIN INIT INFO
>> # Provides: ypbind
>> # Required-Start: $local_fs $remote_fs $network
>> # Required-Stop: $local_fs $remote_fs $network
>> # Short-Description: Starts the ypbind daemon
>
> Without apache part :)
>
>> ### END INIT INFO
>>
>> or better - rewrite this POS
>> http://notendur.hi.is/~johannbg/systemd/etc/rc.d/init.d/ypbind to
>> native systemd service

I am afraid that none of these scripts
http://notendur.hi.is/~johannbg/systemd/etc/rc.d/init.d/ypbind
http://notendur.hi.is/~johannbg/systemd/etc/rc.d/init.d/yppasswdd
http://notendur.hi.is/~johannbg/systemd/etc/rc.d/init.d/ypserv
http://notendur.hi.is/~johannbg/systemd/etc/rc.d/init.d/ypxfrd
does have the correct ordering information.

I can help with rewriting to native sysetmd services, but I need a
tester - I do not use this service, so I'm not sure if I can correctly
configure and test.

--
Best regards,
Michal