Gnome-Shell and F14

Chris Jones chrisjones at comcen.com.au
Thu Apr 7 10:16:24 UTC 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: drago01 [mailto:drago01 at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 8:12 PM
Subject: Re: Gnome-Shell and F14

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 11:52 AM, Chris Jones <chrisjones at comcen.com.au>
wrote:

> [...]

No because it would require updates to many core parts of the system.
And it wouldn't give you the full gnome3 experience anyway.

Well when I installed Gnome-Shell just the other day it was only a ~10MB
download and the installation was simple and didn't seem to alter anything.

Am I getting confused or something between Gnome 3 and Gnome-Shell. Are they
two different packages or the same thing?

Regards

Chris Jones