The future of FTBFS?

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 17:52:38 UTC 2011

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 10:44, Matt Domsch <Matt_Domsch at dell.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 07, 2011 at 05:11:00PM +0100, Jonathan Underwood wrote:
>> On 7 April 2011 16:02, Matt Domsch <Matt_Domsch at dell.com> wrote:
>> > Question is, is it valuable enough to the Project as a whole, that
>> > someone else should take it on now?
>>
>> Absolutely!

I would be willing and happy to work on this over the summer to see
how we can put it into the Fedora Infrastructure. I enjoy doing this
for myself and it might get me a better system than the optiplex 360 I
have been using to do it in its spare time :).

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
battle." -- Ian MacLaren