shouldn't download directory for install images be called "Install" instead of "Fedora"?

Paul W. Frields stickster at
Tue Apr 12 16:26:36 UTC 2011

On Sat, Apr 09, 2011 at 04:52:03AM +0000, Andre Robatino wrote:
> Currently the download directories for install and live images are called
> "Fedora" and "Live", resp. Shouldn't the former be "Install" instead? After all,
> everything in both directories is Fedora's, so calling one of them "Fedora"
> doesn't appear helpful.

I'm guessing this isn't the ideal time in the schedule to make this
change.  But it's worth discussing -- is there a place to capture this
such as a rel-eng retrospective or wish list?

Side note: any change would also need to make it into other places
such as the formal guides produced by Docs team, the wiki, etc.

Paul W. Frields
  gpg fingerprint: 3DA6 A0AC 6D58 FEC4 0233  5906 ACDB C937 BD11 3717   -  -  -  -
Red Hat Summit/JBossWorld -- Register now!