Systemd unit file implementation questions (ypbind)

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 19:31:46 UTC 2011

On 04/13/2011 05:55 PM, Honza Horak wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm working on systemd unit file for ypbind and found some problems,
> that I'm not sure about:

It would be good if maintainers could take their time and assign
themselves to their components here [1] if they have the time to convert
old sysv to a native systemd native one so those of us that are helping
out and converting old sysv can better focus our efforts on those
maintainers that dont have that time.

It also would be good if maintainers that have received native systemd
service files would package and push them into rawhide as soon as possible.

Thanks

JBG

1.http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Johannbg/QA/Systemd/compatability