Systemd unit file implementation questions (ypbind)

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 21:41:58 UTC 2011

On 04/13/2011 09:17 PM, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 11:00:18PM +0200, Lennart Poettering wrote:

>>> "It would be good if" the packaging guidelines were finalized first.
>> The basic guidelines for packaging of systemd services have been
>> approved by the FPC.
>>
> But very explicitly, not the guidelines for converting a service from sysv
> to systemd.

Is this something that we that are converting the sysv init file to a
native systemd one have to follow?

Is there a draft for that guidline somewhere?

Note I was refering to rawhide and as soon as possible.

With my QA hat on it's arguably to late in the F15 release cycle to
introduce any native systemd service file at this point.

Thanks

JBG