f15 libchamplain bump

Andreas Bierfert andreas.bierfert at lowlatency.de
Sat Apr 16 09:56:32 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-04-15 at 13:45 -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> yes. I mailed the two update submitters directly and asked them to
> coordinate.
>
> I then also unpushed the 0.10.x one that was going to go to stable
> without anyone having tested it or rebuilt any dependent aps. :)
>
> There's a request to add a buildroot override for it:
> https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/4645
>
> after which things will get rebuilt and pushed at the same time.

Thanks,

claws-mail-plugins has been rebuild and I added it to the
claws-mail/libetpan upgrade in bodhi. libchamplain and the other
rebuilds can be added to it as well.

- Andreas
--
BrandAss Andreas Bierfert, M.Sc. | phone: +49 6897 1721738 | GPG: C58CF1CB
andreas.bierfert at lowlatency.de   | fax:   +49 6897 1722828 | signed/encrypted