Acer Aspire One, Wifi, and Fedora 15

Eric Mesa ericsbinaryworld at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 12:29:11 UTC 2011

Thanks for the suggestions to look in rpmfusion.  I got confirmation from a
user on the users mailing list that the rpmfusion solution worked for them.
I needed to get things working right away, so I've temporarily moved on to
Ubuntu on that machine as their restricted drivers utility found the
necessary driver and I hadn't heard from you guys or the other guy by the
time I needed the netbook to be working.  But, knowing that it works on
Fedora means I can come back to Fedora on that machine next time I refresh
the OS on there.  And, of course, I continue to run Fedora on my main
desktop computer as it's my favorite distro.

Thanks for the help and suggestions,
--
Eric Mesa
http://www.ericsbinaryworld.com