AutoQA: distro congestion?

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Tue Apr 19 08:50:05 UTC 2011

Axel Thimm wrote:
> Maybe the bodhi messages confused me. When I logon to a.f.o/updates it
> prominently displays:
>
>                 Bodhi is now enforcing the Package Update Acceptance
>                 Criteria across all Fedora releases.

The criteria which are being enforced do not include AutoQA results at this
time. They do, however, include minimum testing (time and/or karma)
requirements, which probably explains why your stable request was rejected.
(And I've been fighting against those requirements since they were first
proposed, because I strongly believe this decision should really be up to
the maintainer, but I lost that battle.)

        Kevin Kofler