Released 2 projects (SaltOS and RhinOS) under GPL-3.0

Pavel Alexeev (aka Pahan-Hubbitus) forum at hubbitus.com.ru
Tue Apr 19 08:58:00 UTC 2011

Hello, Josep.

19.04.2011 01:51, Josep Sanz wrote:
> Hi Pavel.
>
> I want to continue with packaging SaltOS to the Fedora distribution.
> Do you can help me with this task??? now, I have already done the
> package. You can download from the download section of saltos.net. and
> my asks are:
>
> - In your email, you speak about the libraries and the needed
> requeriments to separate it from the core package???
Yes, I speak about it and have not still got answer on question. With
bundled libraries you can't add your software in Fedora. It will bee
stop issue on review stage.
> - It's correct the package that I'm building???
It will be checked on review process by reviewer. And I sink I'll can do
something of that. But if you want himself add it and maintain, you also
must became sponsored maintainer first [1]. Unfortunately I can't help
on it as I do not sponsor.
> - How can I send this builded package to the fedora repos???
Follow [2]

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/HowToGetSponsored
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers